LIMITED EDITION DESIGN
LIMITED EDITION DESIGN
Our first ever Flowstate Limited Edition Design is here and we are offering you exclusive access to our pre-sale. Designed by Maser, the artwork is to reflect the starting of something new. The new energy which comes with a New Year - awake, bright and focused for a positive 2022.
The Flowstate Mat has taken an integrated approach to art, movement and lifestyle. Designed to bring colour into your practice as well as your home. Produced with a built in hanging feature allowing the mat to double up as your personal piece of wall art.
For more tips on caring for your product click here
- A premium yoga mat made with a microfiber top layer which has been bonded to a natural tree rubber base. This gives the sweaty grip of a towel and the cushion of a soft mat.
- Eco-friendly, biodegradable, recyclable 100% natural tree rubber, water based inks.
- Free from silicone, toxic glue, and phthalates.
178cm x 61cm x 3.5mm
How to care for your Mat:
- Although the Flowstate Mat is washing machine-friendly, we do recommend hand-washing with a wet washcloth when possible. This cuts down on the wear and tear of the mat. This is your personal piece of art so mind it and it will last even longer.
- If you do choose to machine wash - wash on a very gentle cycle, alone and using cold water. Use a gentle detergent (no softeners or bleach).
- To speed up drying, wrap mat in a towel and squeeze out excess water
- Hang to dry. (Do not put in the Dryer).
Tips Before Use:
At the beginning of your practice, lightly spraying water on the top surface of the mat will prevent any sliding, especially if you have dry hands and feet.
Shipping & ReturnsFull Shipping & Returns policy
- Flowstate currently ships within Ireland, to the UK, Europe, USA and Australia.
- In general, we accept returns or exchanges of any unused, unwashed, unworn merchandise in its original packaging for up to 14 days from the date of purchase. We are unable to refund initial shipping fees and return shipping costs.
UK customers or others from outside the EU
Any extra taxes & duties charged by the international customs department in your country, will fall on the responsibility of the customer to pay. If relevant, please consult your governments website for information on import taxes.