Shipping & Returns
- Flowstate currently ships within Ireland, to the UK, Europe, USA and Australia.
- For all deliveries within Ireland, please allow 3-5 working days.
- For all deliveries outside of the Republic of Ireland to the UK and Northern Ireland please allow 8 working days.
- Deliveries to the rest of Europe, the States and Australia, please allow up to 10 working days.
Flowstate return policy
- In general, we accept returns or exchanges of any unused, unwashed, unworn merchandise in its original packaging for up to 14 days from the date of purchase. We are unable to refund initial shipping fees and return shipping costs.
- Unfortunately, due to health reasons, we cannot accept returns of mats that have been removed from their original packaging.
- To complete a return we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Guarantee & warranty
Because of the eco-friendly materials we use, you may experience a little wear and tear on the Flowstate Mat after a long period of use. For example:
· The mat material (rubber) is biodegradable, meaning it will gradually harden in the natural environment. In the case of exposure to sun and water, the biodegradation process will speed up. After hardening, the fabric may separate from the rubber more easily.
· The rubber is covered with suede and fastened using heat and pressure. This is much better for the environment than using glue! However it does mean that the strength of the fastening may not be as tight as glue. If you follow our instructions regarding caring for your product this will help the mat to last longer.
We value our customers and stand by our product, so if you do experience any issues with the mat within the first 6 months of purchase please write to us email@example.com and we will try our very best to help.